Thursday 24 October 2013

If I Could Turn Back Time is published today!!



My new book If I Could Turn Back Time is published today in trade paperback (that's the king-sized paperback that comes out before the smaller paperback, which is out next April). Woop! It's fairly different from my last book in that a) it's set in London, not Italy and b) it involves time travel. It's the story of a very determined girl who goes back in time in order to fix the mistakes she made in her last relationship. The blurb is below and here is a little sample to whet your appetite - just click this link.

'What if you found The One, and then lost him again?

Or not so much lost him as became the neurotic, needy girlfriend from hell.
The girl who tried to make him choose between her and his job as a doctor, and got seriously paranoid about his relationship with his female best friend…

Zoe Kennedy knows she doesn’t deserve another chance with the gorgeous David Fitzgerald. But if there’s the tiniest possibility of making things right, she’ll snatch it. Even if it means breaking the laws of physics to do so…'

You can order If I Could Turn Back Time in your local bookshop or on Amazon.

As for what I'm doing to celebrate: so far not much as I'm in bed with some kind of nasty stomach bug. And A is away today at a conference in Oxford and then on a stag weekend. So celebrations might have to be postponed, but that's OK - we can Turn Back Time and party next week! I hope you enjoy the book.

2 comments:

  1. I red it in less than 3 days!! Amazing!! I am going to buy The out of office girl right now :D Congrats!

    Silvia
    (an italian fan and reader!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Silvia, grazie! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) I hope you enjoy La Ragazza Fuori Ufficio too!!

    ReplyDelete